Voting System Certification Testing
When it comes to Voting System Testing, SLI Compliance assures your test engagement receives the high-quality testing rigor required to meet today’s federal and state standards. Having been at the forefront of the voting system testing industry for more than 15 years, we provide an extensive knowledge of industry standards.
- Documentation Review
- Source Code Review
- Functional Testing
- Security Testing
- Electrical and Environmental Testing
- Electronic Poll Book Testing
Election Support Services
SLI Compliance also understands that every election is important. That’s why you and your team take each election so seriously, you want to get it right. So how can you be sure your voting machines, systems, software and processes are functioning properly and securely?
Fortunately, we’re here to help. Our extensive knowledge of voting system industry standards, election processes and software security practices ensure quality performance to build and maintain voter confidence.
- eLearning for Elections
- Election Procedures Assessment/Audit
- Configuration Verification Audit
- Pre and Post-Election Forensic Analysis and Audit
- Voting System Standards Development
- Penetration Testing
- Accuracy Testing
- Logic and Accuracy Testing
- Risk Limiting Audits
Why SLI Compliance?
- SLI Compliance has been an Independent Test Authority (ITA) since the National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) first established an ITA certification program in 2001.
- SLI Compliance is accredited under the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) (NVLAP Lab Code 00733-0: TESTING).
- SLI Compliance is accredited by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) as a Voting System Test Laboratory (VSTL).
- SLI VSTL staff maintain security and internationally recognized software testing certifications.
Helping to ensure elections are reliable, accurate,
secure and transparent. That’s SLI.
For more information on SLI Compliance’s U.S. Election Assistance Commission Accreditation, please visit: https://www.eac.gov/voting-equipment/voting-system-test-laboratories-vstl/sli-compliance-division-gaming-laboratories.
SLI Compliance also serves as a member of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (EI SCC), lead by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
For more information regarding the EI SCC, please visit:
- Election Assistance Commission (EAC)
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) / National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- The National Association of State Election Directors (NASED)
- National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS)
- Election Center – National Association of Election Officials