ONC Authorized Test Lab (ONC-ATL) and Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) Services
SLI Compliance® has been authorized to perform Conformance Testing and Certification of Health IT by the US Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of the National Coordinator as an Authorized Test Lab (ONC-ATL) and an Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB).
Testing and Certification ensures eligible professionals, practices and hospitals that the Health IT technology they’re considering has the necessary capabilities to satisfy the ONC Health IT Program criteria and CMS incentive program goals and objectives.
ONC ATL-ACB Services
SLI Compliance understands the Health IT Certification Program can be confusing, which is why our team of experts is here to walk you through the process, from test preparation to certification.
SLI Compliance offers:
Experienced Health IT Team. SLI Compliance has a team of highly skilled experts in the ONC Health IT Program and provides professional and efficient testing services with a focus on helping the customer achieve the program’s goals. Our Health IT Team has been working as an authorized lab in the Health IT Certification Program since 2010.
Capacity and Flexibility. Our staffing structure allows us the capacity and bandwidth to accept incoming work in accordance with your planned schedule. This staffing breadth and depth means that our ATL and ACB teams can provide the skill levels required with the industry standards and best practices.
Integrity. Our culture is built on transparency, ownership, and accountability. We are committed to maintaining independence, impartiality and holding ourselves to the highest of standards.
- ONC- ATL-ACB Services Overview
- ONC Health IT Testing and Certification FAQs
- SLI Compliance Guides and Manuals
- Health IT Preparation Services (ONC Certification Program)
ACB Maintenance Support Services
Keeping your certified product current with the ONC Health IT Certification Program requires attention to several key maintenance requirements. SLI Compliance helps you make sure your certification stays on track with proactive and responsive maintenance services.
- ACB Maintenance Surveillance Plan
- ACB Maintenance Forms
- ACB Certified Product Update and Rebranding Services
Health IT Links
- ONC Health IT Certification Program
- ONC’s Guide – Understanding the Certified Health IT
- ONC Cures Act Final Rule
- ONC Cures Act Fact Sheets
- ONC – USCDI Standard
- ONC 2015 Edition Test Methods
- ONC 2015 Edition Test Method – Cures Act
- Programs Referencing ONC Certified Health IT
- ONC Conditions and Maintenance of Certification
- ONC Real World Testing
- ONC Real World Testing Fact Sheet
- Certification Health IT Product List (CHPL)